INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE
- "Shugah FZ LLC" maintains the http://www.shugah.co/ Website ("Site").
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Shugah FZ LLC policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
We offer an online ordering and delivery service by linking you to the Partner Baker, Florist and/or Sweet Shop (the “Partners”) allowing you to order the Products, displayed on their respective menus on the Platform. If your delivery location falls outside our delivery area, a message will appear on your screen notifying you that your order cannot be placed; however, you may still be allowed to browse the Platform and rate the Products. Shugah markets Products on behalf of our Partners, concludes Orders on their behalf and delivers the Products to you. Please let us know if you have any feedback relating to the Platform or the Products by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF THE SERVICE
- Providing your Third-Party Account login information to us through the Platform; or
- Allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of the Third-Party Account.
For the purposes of the aforementioned, you represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third- Party Account login details and understand that we will access, make available and store (if applicable) any content or information that you have provided to and/or stored in your Third Party Account so that it is available on and through the Platform via your Shugah Account.
You may not access our Platform or avail our services in any way that violates any applicable local, national or international law, rule or regulation. You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Platform or our Service or any network or equipment used in the provision of our Service. Shugah reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against anyone who is found engaged in activities that hinder other people’s access of the Platform and/or carries out any prohibited activity according to the local community standards and as determined by Shugah in its sole discretion.
You are responsible for the safety of your Shugah Account. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Shugah Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Shugah Account.
Operating hours for each of the Partner’s shops and/or restaurants will vary depending on local trading conditions and the availability of our Partners along with our own operating hours. Once you place an order through our Platform, a notification confirming your order through an invoice/bill to your provided E-mail ID (the "Confirmation Email") will be sent to you by Us on behalf of the Partners. Shugah acts as an agent on behalf of the Partners when accepting your order to conclude sales of Products to you. Please ensure that you provide us with authentic information while placing the Order to ensure timely delivery of your Order. Shugah shall not be held responsible for any delay or erroneous delivery due to an inaccuracy in the information provided by you.
If you do not open the door or respond to a telephonic correspondence within 10 minutes of our delivery drivers physically reaching your specified address, we reserve the right to leave the premises, and you will still be charged for the Order. All Products are subject to availability and may have an estimated preparation time, if not ready made. Shugah aims to deliver the Orders at the declared time. it is prudent to mention here that the timing of your Order is influenced by taking various significant factors such as the number of Orders placed and the circumstances being faced by the Partner at the time of preparation of Order, as well as unforeseen and uncontrollable factors, including but not limited to traffic conditions and weather.
Our Partner Baker may offer an alternative for any Product it cannot provide you with. We do not guarantee our Products are allergen free, sugar free, vegan and/or gluten free, please disclose any allergy that you may have prior to placing an Order by calling our Partner Baker. You have the right to ask for a substitute ingredient, the Partner however also has the right to deny the substitution.
Shugah does not assume and disclaims any and all liability to any person for any claim, damages, liability or other loss, without limitation, any liability for injury, allergic reaction, food poisoning or any other food borne illness caused directly, indirectly, consequentially or incidentally arising out of any use of or reliance on the Products offered on the Platform.
Shugah aspires to provide top-notch services and shall be the first to get in touch with you in the event there is a flaw with your Order which may include but not be limited to food quality and/or temperature. Rest assured We monitor our Partners very closely to assure that they comply with our standards and help maintain our objective.
You have the right to cancel an Order within 1 hour after the payment is made by the respective Partner. The option to cancel an Order is only available till the time you have placed an Order and the request has been sent to the Partner but not yet accepted. Once the Order has been accepted the Order amount is charged to the Customer. The Customer may contact the Shugah representative online on the Platform and/or by contacting the restaurant/shop directly. Shugah and the Partners may cancel an Order in case it is not feasible to execute the Order and will notify you once it is cancelled, you will not be charged for an Order cancelled in such circumstances. Any payment made prior to an Order being cancelled by Shugah or a Partner will usually be reimbursed using the same method you used to pay for your Order. Shugah alone has the discretion to determine whether an Order may be cancelled or not.
Refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- Delivery locations are currently limited to Dubai.
- Each order differs in time calculations, ready made orders have set timing but for customized or complex orders, a larger amount of time is required.
- Our delivery charges start from AED 5.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- For refund policy refer to this Link
PRICE AND PAYMENT
The price of the Products will be listed on our Platform. Prices include VAT at the time of checkout on the final bill. The prices of the Products will vary between menus of the restaurants and shops. Prices are subject to change at any time. Despite Shugah’s best efforts, some of the Products listed on our Platform may be incorrectly priced. The relevant Partner will normally verify prices as part of the Order process. Payment for all Products can be made via credit or debit card through our Platform. Once your Order has been confirmed your credit or debit card will have been authorized and the amount marked for payment. Payment is made directly to Shugah, authorized by our Partners to accept payment on their behalf and payment of the price of any Products to us will discharge you of your obligation to pay the same to the Partners. When we make a delivery, we may at our sole discretion charge you a delivery fee which will be notified to you before you complete your Order.
Baker's product 1
Baker's product 2
Delivery & tax cost
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Shugah is either the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on the Platform and in the content published on the Platform. All artwork, advertisements are protected by copyright laws, are reserved and/or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights. You may not copy, reproduce, download, post, broadcast, republish, make available or otherwise use any content from our Platform, in any way.
To the extent permitted by law, Shugah provides our Service and content on an "as-is" and "as available" basis. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of our Products on the Platform, or that it will be timely or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Neither Shugah nor the Partners shall have any liability to you for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from your use of or your inability to use our Platform. In the event that Shugah or the Partner is found to be liable to you our total aggregate liability is limited to the purchase price of the Products that you have paid for in your Order. This does not include or limit in any way Shugah's or any Partner’s liability for any matter for which it would be illegal for us or the Partners to exclude, or attempt to exclude, ours or the Partners liability, including liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
PLATFORM ACCESS AND USE
- remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on the PLATFORM or PLATFORM Content;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the PLATFORM including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the PLATFORM or PLATFORM Content;
- use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or “scrape” the PLATFORM or PLATFORM Content for any purpose without our express written permission. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that we may grant
public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy PLATFORM Content from the PLATFORM for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of PLATFORM Content that is
available to the public, and that we reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
- transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting for any reason;
- post any information on behalf of any third party
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the PLATFORM including, without limitation, user names, passwords, or email addresses;
- attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the PLATFORM or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
- decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any the PLATFORM;
- use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the PLATFORM;
- encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal of the UAE or any other country or region, or impersonate another user, person, or entity;
- affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the PLATFORM, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the
PLATFORM, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the PLATFORM;
- engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the PLATFORM.
From time to time, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or use the services or obtain goods and services of or from, the Affiliated Companies or other third parties (collectively, the “Advertisers”) such as our advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners as a result of your use of the PLATFORM. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such Advertisers and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertiser or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser).
PLATFORM CONTENT & THIRD-PARTY LINKS
We provide the PLATFORM including, without limitation, PLATFORM Content for informational, educational and promotional purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on any of our PLATFORM for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of PLATFORM Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any PLATFORM Content.
Any prices quoted or promotions offered via the PLATFORM for goods or services are subject to change and subject to availability.
In many instances, PLATFORM Content will include content posted by a third party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third party. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the PLATFORM by anyone other than authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
If there is a dispute between persons accessing the PLATFORM or between persons accessing the PLATFORM and any third party, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. If there is such a dispute, you hereby release the PLATFORM, us, and our officers, directors, employees, partners, agents, clients, and distribution partners, Affiliated Companies, and each of their related companies (collectively, the “Indemnified Entities”) from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with such dispute.
The PLATFORM may contain links to other PLATFORMs maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party PLATFORMs.
You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party PLATFORMs or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their PLATFORM.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM (IF ANY) ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. THE PLATFORM AND PLATFORM CONTENT AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM (IF ANY) ARE PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE INDEMNIFIED ENTITIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY: (1) WARRANTIES THAT THE PLATFORM, PLATFORM CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE PLATFORM, PLATFORM CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM; (3) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (4) WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR PLATFORM OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM; (5) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PLATFORM; (6) WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; AND (7) WARRANTIES THAT ERRORS IN THE PLATFORM WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
In some jurisdictions limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION AND VENUE
AMENDMENT; ADDITIONAL TERMS
In the event of ordering a Food Product, you are advised to and shall consume the product within 48 hours and keep refrigerated or frozen once receiving.
Voucher & Discount Terms & Conditions
Shugah FZ LLC (Shugah) issues Vouchers and Discounts under the following terms and conditions.
- Vouchers are valid for 10 calendar days from the date of issuance. Vouchers that are not used within this timeframe shall be forfeited with no entitlement to refund, replacement or future use.
- A minimum spend of [specified amount] is applicable in order to validate the use of the Voucher or a discount.
- All promotional validity dates are specified on the advertisements, vouchers, coupons or leaflets, please refer to the summary terms on these pieces of artwork for exact and further information specific to that promotion and its promotional period.
- Discounts and Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other Shugah voucher, offer or discount prevalent at that time.
- Please note that our Vouchers and Discounts are for the purposes mentioned herein. They cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternatives and are not refundable.
- Cancelled orders will invalidate the use of the Voucher on that account and voucher shall not be replaced or refunded.
- Discounts, vouchers or codes may be provided on a customer service basis and will be applied to the customer’s account in the form of credit which must be used in one order at one time.
- Any attempt to manipulate the system and or use of Discounts or Vouchers by use of masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), will render the order and use of that Discount or Voucher invalid and may potentially lead to that account being closed down.
- If for any reason a Discount or Voucher becomes invalid due to technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Shugah, or a meal or restaurant becomes unavailable, Shugah reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to cancel, suspend or modify the campaign that is related to that Discount or Voucher and not re-issue any additional Discount or Vouchers to the affected customer.
- Shugah reserves the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer.
- By redeeming the Discount or Voucher, customers agree to release Shugah from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the campaign or with the acceptance or possession of any order (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- All orders are subject to availability.
- Shugah reserves the right to vary, update and amend these terms & conditions without advance notice to customers. Customers are advised to check Shugah website to ensure the most updated terms and conditions.